This is a spelling dictionary & thesaurus designed for first, second or third graders to use as a year-long interactive resource for a word study program. Included in this packet is ...
1. Title page for student booklets
2. Interactive Phonics pages so students can record patterns & rules as they learn them. These are great reference pages for students throughout the year! These pages cover all special sounds & patterns, long and short vowel sound patterns, suffixes and prefixes and all associated rules.
3. Spelling reference pages for commonly used words (days of the week, months of the year, numbers, holidays and character traits)
4. Spelling dictionary pages by letter of the alphabet. Included on each page are a handful of commonly used HF/Sight words. There is also a blank page to be copied for additional need.
5. A high frequency word page for students to add the words they need to learn (perfect for differentiation).
6. A vocabulary word page to be used as needed for new vocab. words.
7. Thesaurus pages to help students record "more colorful words" for commonly used verbs and adjectives. There is a blank template for students to choose their own words.
This will be an extremely useful tool for your students. It is interactive and designed to help every individual student with their particular spelling/vocabulary needs.
Graphics by mycutegraphics.com