Also included in
- Looking for a fun and engaging way for your students to practice their spelling? These Spelling Games are just what you need. Students love the board games and you will love all the spelling practice they get. This bundle includes Spelling Games for both beginner and advanced spelling patterns. Use$11.20$16.00Save $4.80
Your students will love practicing their spelling with these interactive spelling games. But this resource is more than just a spelling game. It also includes spelling words, word cards, and a suggested teaching order. This spelling game includes 20 different target phonemes with multiple spelling options for each. Spelling lists also include single syllable and multisyllabic words for each phoneme. An excellent way to help students with the advanced spelling code.
Use the spelling board game to give students a fun way to practice their spelling words. Use the word lists to create differentiated spelling lists to meet the needs of your students.
These spelling words and spelling games are perfect for whole-class spelling practice, small group spelling instruction, independent word work centers, dyslexia/dysgraphia intervention, and more.
Spelling Games for the Advanced Spelling Code includes:
- 20 spelling lists each for a target phoneme - each list includes single syllable and multisyllabic words
- 2 interactive spelling board games
- Word cards for all words included in this resource
The Phonemes and Spelling Patterns in this resource include:
- /k/ (c, k, ck)
- /l/ (l, ll, le)
- /ch/ (ch, tch)
- /ae/ (a, ai, ay, a-e, ea)
- /ee/ (e, ea, y, ee, ey, ie)
- /oe/ (o, oa, ow, o-e, oe)
- /er/ (er, ir, or, ur, ear)
- /e/ (e, ea, ai)
- /ow/ (ou, ow)
- m/oo/n (oo, ew, ue, u-e, o, ou, u)
- /ie/ (i, ie, y, i-e, igh)
- b/oo/k (oo, u, oul)
- /u/ (u, o, ou, oo)
- /s/ (s, ss, st, c, ce, se, sc)
- /l/ (l, ll, al, el, il, le, ol)
- /or/ (or, aw, a, ar, au, al, ore)
- /air/ (air, are, ear, ere, eir, ayer, ayor)
- /ue/ (ue, ew, u, u-e)
- /oy/ (oi, oy)
- /ar/ (ar, a, al, au)
You might also be interested in
Remember, leaving feedback earns you points toward free TPT purchases.