Tired of planning spelling words and thinking of dictation sentences to go with them every single week? This packet has got you covered and planned for an entire year's worth of spelling tests and dictation sentences assessments! Aligned with my
This huge packet also includes the option of a traditional, 5 word spelling test and a non-traditional option where students choose the correctly spelled word by looking at 3 or 4 words spelled similarly. The non-traditional option is for spelling sounds that are sounds first graders should be able to decode but not necessarily spell according to Common Core.
Read more about how I use these spelling tests in my first grade classroom ON THE BLOG.
Download the demo for more pictures, information and my pacing guide for phonics!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 36 spelling assessments (23 traditional and 13 non-traditional)
• 7 unit assessments (review of similar sound chunks)
• 31 dictation sentences assessments are included!
• multiple versions and assessment options for each test
• year long phonics pacing guide
• spelling lists for each of the 36 weeks
• unit spelling lists for each of the 7 review assessments
-2 sentences for 31 of the weeks that coordinate with the focus sound for the week (used for the dictation sentences assessments and copy front/back with the spelling test master for a one-page test)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!