Students will identify the dipthong and use a dry erase marker or letter manipulatives to correctly assign the letters for that sound.
It includes 18 pages of colour images (36 images total).
This resource is included in Phonics Cards Set 3
- Kindergarten and Grades 1-4+ Word Work Centers
- Words Their Way Dipthong Stage
- Students who can identify dipthong sounds in phonics screeners and are ready to begin incorporating them into writing.
- Phonics Support
- Spelling Support
- Have students sort the cards by spelling rule.
Looking for more advanced phonics stages?
* R-Controlled Vowels Cards
* -ng and -nk
* Consonant Trigraphs
Working on earlier phonics stages (beginning sound through long vowels)?
* Phonics Cards Set 1
(Consonants, Short and Long Vowels, Blends, Digraphs)
* Phonics Cards Set 2
(Short and Long Vowels)
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points. Use these points for discounts on future purchases!