Students will identify the long vowel and use a dry erase marker or letter manipulatives to correctly assign a letter/letters to the LONG I sound. This package includes i-e, ie, and igh words. The graphics and words are different than those in my Long Vowel Cards
Your feedback is greatly appreciated on this freebie!
- Kindergarten and Grades 1-4+ Word Work Centers
- Words Their Way Long Vowel Stage
- Students who can identify long vowel sounds in Sound Skills screeners and are ready to begin early writing.
- Phonics Support
- Spelling Support
- Word Sorts (can also print multiple pages per sheet and have students sort and glue into a workbook by spelling pattern)
- Have students sort the cards by spelling rule.
Support Early Reading and Writing
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Beginning Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Final Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Middle Short Vowel - Word Work Center
* CVC Words (middle vowel)
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Digraphs and Blends - Word Work Center
* Long A Cards
* Long O Cards
* Long U Cards
(u-e, uw, ue, ew)
* Grade 1 Dolch Sight Word Frog Hop Board Game
* Alphabet Word Wall/Centers Cards