Students will identify the long vowel and use a dry erase marker or letter manipulatives to correctly assign a letter/letters to that sound.
This product is part of a larger phonics kit. Check it out HERE
It includes 29 pages of colour images (58 images total).
- Kindergarten and Grades 1-4+ Word Work Centers
- Words Their Way Long Vowel Stage
- Students who can identify long vowel sounds in Sound Skills screeners and are ready to begin early writing.
- Phonics Support
- Spelling Support
Need more practice?
Check out these additional long vowel sets - with words and graphics which are different from this resource!
* Long A
(a-e, ai, ay)
* Long I Cards
* Long O Cards
* Long U Cards
(u-e, uw, ue, ew)
- Have students sort the cards by spelling rule.
Support Early Reading and Writing
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Beginning Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Final Letter - Word Work Center
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Middle Short Vowel - Word Work Center
* CVC Words (middle vowel)
* Sound-Letter Correspondence - Digraphs and Blends - Word Work Center
* Grade 1 Dolch Sight Word Frog Hop Board Game
* Alphabet Word Wall/Centers Cards
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points. Use these points for discounts on future purchases!