Spelling and Vocabulary Practice - Volume Two is perfect for reinforcing spelling and developing vocabulary mastery.
The eight spelling and vocabulary lessons are especially useful before the taking of standardized tests, as they will help each student build and enrich their language skills and vocabulary usage.
Lessons contain the follow practices:
- Short a or i sound, Short e sound, Short o sound, Short u sound
- Long o, e, or i sound, Long a, e, or i sound, Long o or u sound
- Consonant sounds /j/ and /k/, Silent letter
- Vowel dipthongs /ou/ and /oy/, Short o sound, r-controlled vowels
- Compound words, Contractions
- Regular and irregular plurals, Misspelled words, Possessives
- Prefixes, Base and whole words, Suffixes
- Spelling, Sentences, Alphabetical order
An Answer Key is provided for each lesson.