This package will introduce and give your children opportunities to practise using speech marks in speaking sentences and develop their saying verbs vocabulary. Stop the word 'said' being overused in their writing!
This package includes;
• WORKSHEET 1. Fill in the speech bubbles of Robbie the Robot.
• WORKSHEET 2. Use the speech bubbles on the previous sheet to write speaking sentences.
• WORKSHEET 3. Fill in speech bubbles for a comic strip
• WORKSHEET 4. Case of the missing speech marks - fill in the missing speechmarks and create their own
• WORKSHEET 5. Brainstorm and record saying verbs with Robbie
• WORKSHEET 6. Draw emoticons to show different saying verbs
• WORKSHEET 7. Changing 'said' into more interesting saying verbs
• WORKSHEET 8. Find and colour all the saying verbs to help get Monica the Monkey to the party
• WORKSHEET 9. Answer sheet for the previous activity
• WORKSHEET 10. Saying verbs alphabet challenge
• WORKSHEET 11. Saying verbs alphabet chart for reference when writing
• WORKSHEET 12. Speechmarks book mark reminder
This package has been classroom tested. I am always working hard to improve the resources I make and use. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any adjustments to be made, I am more than happy to update my resources.
PLEASE SUPPORT MY EFFORT by rating, following, leaving feedback or
all of the above :)