Also included in
- Spider and Halloween math and literacy activities for preschool, prek and kindergarten This money-saving bundle contains SIX of my spider-themed resources at one LOW PRICE. The 81-page set includes the following resources:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SPIDER ALPHABET ACTIVITIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$8.00$14.25Save $6.25
Use this FUN spider themed activity to teach color identification, sorting by color and size, counting and more in your preschool or pre-k classroom. These HANDS-ON learning activities are EASILY DIFFERENTIATED and are perfect for your spider theme, Halloween theme, bug theme, or October units and lesson plans. These easy-to-assemble activities can be used as independent or small group activities.
Use this activity to teach the following:
- color identification
- color sorting
- matching sets,
- object counting
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- comparing sets, cardinality
- sorting by size,
This interactive spider set includes:
- ten color spiderweb boards
- ten colors of spiders (each includes large, medium, and small sizes)
- large, medium, and small spiderweb sorting boards
- ideas for use
What are teachers saying about this resource?
- "Great for many different goals" Chloe S.
- "My pre-K friends loved this activity so much, we used it well past Halloween. Great resource!" Erica B.
- "My preschoolers LOVED this activity. I was able to do a variety of different levels using just this one product!" Brittany W.
Jennifer Hier Heir Hire