Target colors, counting, and FIVE different grammar skills (subjective pronouns, possessive pronouns, present progressive verbs, future tense verbs, and third person singular verbs) with this super fun, interactive, and SPOOKY activity!
This product is intended to target grammar skills, colors, and numbers! Included in this activity are 10 numbered spider webs and 56 activity spiders. Almost half of the action spiders are Halloween-themed while the rest are generic.
To prepare: Print and laminate all webs and spiders. Cut out all webs and spiders.
Suggestions for use: Turn over all of the spiders and spread out on a flat surface. Select a spider web. Then, students turn over a spider and fill the web with the appropriate number of spiders – counting each spider and/or stating the color of each spider. To address grammar skills, set up the activity the same as above. Have students make sentences about each picture targeting any of the following:
* subjective pronouns (he, she, it, they)
* possessive pronouns (his, her, its, their)
* present progressive verb tense (e.g. splashing, jumping, etc)
* future verb tense (e.g. will splash, will jump, etc)
* third person singular verb tense (e.g. splashes, jumps, etc)