This super cute Spider Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all of the hat parts.
2. Cut out all of the parts.
3. Staple or tape the headband pieces together to fit to your head.
4. Fold the 8 strips accordion-style for the legs.
5. Glue the spider parts on the headband as shown.
6. Enjoy wearing your spider hat!