Autumn is in the air and the spiders are making their way indoors.
Fear not! These little spiders will have your Pre-K – Grade 1 children having fun learning addition, subtraction, and beginner’s multiplication. All of the answers are between 1 & 12, and even the counters are provided.
Get over your fears of spiders and math with this Spider Math File Folder Game by Crystal’s Tiny Treasures.
- Addition with answers from 1 - 12
- Subtraction with numbers 1 - 12 (answers from 1 - 12)
- Subtraction with numbers 1 - 20 (answers are 1-12)
- Multiplication with answers from 1 - 12
- Cut out the spider counters, the number webs, and the math equation sets you’d like to use. You can shape them like a web if you’d like.
- Cut out, fold and glue the pockets that you’ll need.
- Glue the number webs and pockets into your file folder.
- Do the equation on a spider, using the included counters if needed.
- Place the spider on the correct number web.
Spider Math Match File Folder Game
by Crystal McClean
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License