This is a collection of 7 Addition and Subtraction Math Board Games with a Spiders theme. These printable games are perfect for use at any time of the year and are ideal for October math activities and Halloween math activities but the games contain no direct reference to Halloween.
Ideal for a fun, Halloween math center!
The games are designed to review basic addition facts and basic subtraction facts.
These are No Prep games. Just print the games and they are ready to play. All you need is dice and counters.
This collection contains -
- Spider Web Add 2 – Addition Game – Addition up to 12
- Spider Web Add 3 – Addition Game – Addition up to 18
- Spiders Make the Difference 1 Dice – Subtraction from 10
- Spiders Make the Difference 2 Dice – Subtraction from 20
- Spider Roll and Make – Addition and Subtraction Game
- Web to Web Addition Maker – Addition up to 9 + 9
- Web to Web Subtraction Maker – Subtracting 1-9
Teachers' Notes are also included.
These printable games are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but they may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
You might also like:
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and discounts: Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids enjoy the games!