Spiders aren’t so scary! Learn some facts about real spiders and use toy spiders to learn math, literacy and science concepts in this full lesson plan pack for preschool. This theme is a wonderful way to tie into Halloween or a letter S theme.
NOTE: This set is part of our HALLOWEEN Theme Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Classroom Lesson Plans Include
1) Recommended Book List
2) 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
3) Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
4) 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
5) 2-Page Center Descriptions
6) Related Printables
The Spider Theme Lesson Plan Also Includes These Additional Printables:
1) My Spider Emergent Reader
2) Spider Babies Fine Motor Activity Mat
3) Spider Patterning Task Cards
4) Spider Roll and Add Counting Game
5) Spider Letter Building Mat
6) Itsy Bitsy Spider Story Sequencing Pieces
7) Spider Calendar (or general number) Cards
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this set saves you a lot of time and your students love these activities!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine