Use this Printable with Plastic Spiders or Insect "Counters" of your choice.
Get a closer look at this prepared printable here:
For this Counting activity young children will have the opportunity to "Feed the Spider". Using the number cards provided, they will place the corresponding number of objects on the web mat.
3. Cut out the counting cards from the Spider Web Mat.
Directions for play:
This activity is meant for a single child, however it can be easily adapted into a Multi-Player Activity.
1. Turn the number cards face down.
2. The Child flips over the number card, and places the appropriate number of "Counters" on the Mat.
3. The Child Clears the Card, and repeats the action until all of the Cards have been used.
4. You can also incorporate Addition and Subtraction for Older Children.