Also included in
- Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each STEM challenge begins with a letter written to students explaining a problem they must sol$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
- Includes TpT Digital versions for Google Classroom remote learning.Have a blast this Halloween in your classroom with activities your students won't ever forget!Bundle and save with the October Halloween STEM Bundle! These activities are more than just fun, their educational! Your students will love$12.00$15.50Save $3.50
Engage students this Halloween with Spider Web STEM!
In this fall STEM activity, students design a realistic model of a spider web! Students learn about how spider webs are incredibly strong for their size and how researchers study the design of spider webs to create future products.
The STEM Process:
Students plan, design, and execute their own ideas. After they have completed their activity, there is time for reflection on what worked and what didn't.
Aligns with the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards).
- Teacher and Student Instructions
- Student Planning Pages
- Student Reflection Pages
- STEM Journal
- Best Spider Web Contest Voting Cards
- NGSS Standards
- TpT Digital Version for Google Classroom Remote Learning
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on this listing. We have already added text boxes for you, but you can customize however you wish.
This feature works with computers, laptops, chromebooks, ipads, and tablets.
- Pipe Cleaners
What teachers are saying about this resource!
"I love it! It's everything I need, everything I've been looking for to implement STEM activities without spending a fortune and without doing a ton of work! Everything I need and my students need is right there for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
"I used this in my self-contained classroom (4th-6th grade, autism, emotional disturbances, intellectual disabilities). The kids did very well with it & enjoyed the project. Thank you!"
"This will be a great activity for my after school science club!"
"My students had so much fun using this resource!"
Copyright ©Carly and Adam. All rights reserved by Carly and Adam. This product is to be used by the purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be sold, distributed, or displayed digitally (in part or in whole) for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).