Masters to make Spider writing and craftivity
Spider body measures approximately 9x8" but legs will make finished product larger
1) copy each master on construction paper, according to colors listed
2) Cut out strips of black paper 1x9" long(8 per student)
2) Have students cut out pieces and glue together
3) Have students think about what they have learned about spiders, and finish the writing prompt.
4) Have them draw a picture to match, if you choose that writing paper to use
These would be perfect on display or to put in a memory book for October!