Spiders: This Spiders Flip Flap Book™will keep your students engaged and learning! Get ready to have your students APPLY everything they learned about Spiders in this fresh and funky Spiders Flip Flap Book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 S-P-I-D-E-R-S Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned spiders in this flip-flap book™
- write what spiders are
- label the diagram of a spider
- complete Spiders - Can and Have graphic organizer
- complete a venn diagram comparing and contrasting spiders and insects
- research a specific spider and complete a Spider Research bubble map
- write an expository paragraph using their research from the bubble map including a topic sentence, supporting details, and a conclusion
This flip-flap book™ could also be used as an authentic assessment to evaluate the depth of knowledge your students gained through your unit on spiders.
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.