Engaging Spider Fact and Opinion cards are awesome to use when learning about archanids, Halloween, webs, and spiders. Celebrate National Save a Spider Day on March 14 with our Spider Fact and Opinion lesson.
This activity can be used in centers, whole-group instruction and as an early-finisher activity.
There are 2 complete versions (one in full color and one in black/white).
Spiders Facts and Opinions includes:
• 50 sorting cards (25 Spider Fact cards and 25 Spider Opinion cards)
• Facts Header Page to use during sorting time
• Opinions Header Page to use during sorting time
• Spider Facts Recording Sheet
• Spider Opinions Recording Sheet
• Fact Clues Chart
• Opinion Keyword Chart
• Answer Key
→Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Fact and OpinionRelated Products
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need