Spider Snippets math and literacy activities get our students spinning with excitement over these across the curriculum activities all about spiders! These spider printables will provide your students with hands-on centers that hit the Common Core Standards for some creepy, crawly fun!
Let your students use their spider sense with “Spider Snippets – Across the Curriculum Activities All About Spiders”.
Here's What's Included:
1. Spider Label Me Printable
2. Spiders Can-Have-Are Writing Activity
3. Spider Facts Posters
4. Spider Facts Matching Game
5. Spider Facts Writing Template
6. “How Many Legs?” Build a Poem
7. “How Many Legs?” Little Book
8. “How Many Legs?” Fluency Building Bookmarks for Little Book
9. Counting by 2s
10. Thumbprint Spiders Addition Equation Activity
11. Spider Craft and Writing Activity
12. Do You Like Spiders? Opinion Writing Templates
Do you study bats as well?
Check out Bat Bits Across the Curriculum Activities All About Bats
This unit is also available bundled with our Bat Bits unit Bat Bits and Spider Snippets BUNDLE
*A little fine print...This download is for one teacher, one classroom use only. You cannot distribute to your entire grade level, school, district, town, county, or world...You get the picture. But, TpT is amazing to offer multiple licenses if you do want to share with your colleagues. You can also contact us regarding a site and district license if you need.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org