Spiders: This is part of my Nonfiction Bundle #1
Looking for something quick and easy to use right away with your students? I developed this little mini-unit because I didn’t want to spend weeks on this one topic. This nonfiction mini-unit on spiders is a great way to start, supplement or use as a focus as part of your studies. I have included 6 fact cards - in 2 different formats - along with response activities. There are questions for each card (great for “Read the Room” or as a small group activity), graphic organizers, 3 sorts and writing pages.
These cards are perfect to use projected on a whiteboard, hung around the room, as a small group activity or as independent work. Here's what's included:
- Full color fact cards: (6 half page and 6 full page with smaller pictures)
- Question cards/Recording Sheet (use with the full or half page cards); great for “Walk the Room” or small group activity
- 3 sorts: true/false, main idea and details and fact/opinion
- Graphic Organizers and writing paper
- Craft directions and tracers
Be sure to take a look at the preview to see what's included and download a FREEBIE!
Looking for more nonfiction units? Click HERE
to see them all!
Being a Scientist
All About Reindeer
All About Turkeys
Endangered Animals nonfiction
Animals in Winter
All About Insects
All About American Robins
All About Groundhogs
All About Frogs
All About Ladybugs
All About Rabbits
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories