Spiders Reader"s Theater: "Spiders Everywhere"
The Spiders Reader"s Theater is full of DOK information about spiders. The Spiders Reader's theater is a great overview or introduction to spiders. There are eight parts to the Spiders Reader's theater which works well with centers and daily five.
Students will enjoy reading and learning about spiders as they practice their fluency skills with subject domain vocabulary.
Included in the Spiders Reader's Theater
1. Spiders Readers Theater play parts
2. Where do spiders live?
3. What do spiders eat?
4. Do all spiders make webs?
5. What are hunting spiders?
6. What is the life cycle of a spider?
7. How do mother spiders protect her eggs?
8. Which animals prey on spiders?
9. DOK, text dependent questions.
. . . and much more information included in this Spiders Readers Theater . . .