This set includes 18 printable Dolch sight word game sheets designed to provide students with practice reading (word recognition) and writing (tracing) 220 essential sight words.
Partners take turns. They spin a spinner to determine the column from which they will select a word to read and trace. Play continues until a player has traced every word on their game sheet. Each game sheet contains a “Home/School Connection” box in the lower left corner to encourage reading the list with a grown-up at home.
With purchase of this digital download, you will receive:
1. 18 printable game sheets in black line format;
2. A teacher notes page with suggestions for preparation and modeling for students;
3. A complete Dolch sight word list with 220 words arranged from their greatest to least frequency of use in beginning reading material;
4. A set of spinners in color and black and white formats; and
5. A student directions page for playing the games.
This product is completely compatible with all of my Dolch sight word products.
Check out my downloadable preview for a closer look at the contents of this resource.
If you purchase this product, please leave a fair rating and a brief comment. Kindly purchase additional licenses for the number of additional users if you plan to share this resource with others.
“Follow me” for an alert when a new paid or free resource has been added to my store. You will also be notified when I am having a sale.
If you have questions or find any errors, please send me a note through the ASK A QUESTION tab on my store page. I promise a prompt response and appreciate the opportunity to correct any errors to ensure you receive a quality product.