This activity is great to supplement teaching how to measure with the standard units of centimeters, inches and feet!
If you have spinners in your classroom, great! If not, there is a spinner included on this freebie that students will simply only need a pencil and a paperclip to use.
How to play:
• Students spin the spinner and record the unit they land on in the table.
• Using their knowledge of these 3 units of measurement, students will find an object around the classroom to measure with that unit.
• They will first ESTIMATE the object and record in the table.
• Your students will then measure the object and record the exact measurement in the table.
• Repeat until the table is filled!
This is a GREAT math center activity your students will love :)