Students will love this easy independent math center that works with any math manipulative you want. Just use brads to make spinners. Made a 5 and 10 counter version. Print out as many mats as you need for a center. Print and cut out the three inequality/equal cards for each math. The last page is the student record sheet.
1. Spin left spinner and collect that many counters in the work space.
2. Spin right spinner and collect that many counters in the work space.
3. Count and compare the two amounts.
4. Place a card in the middle circle that makes the statement true (>, =, or <).
5. Record the statement on the record sheet.