Thanks so much for viewing my Spinnin’ Through the Year Packet (ABC’s Version). This packet is designed to offer a fun and engaging way to practice the alphabet. You will be able to use these spinning activities as a supplement to your whole-group lesson and/or as an independent literacy center option. To prep the monthly spinner mats, simply print the skills and month you desire for the students to use. The students will need to have the matching recording sheet. You will also need a class-made spinner (pencil and paperclip) or purchase plastic spinners. Below you can see a variety of ways to use the spinning mats. If you choose to utilize these mats for more than one use, then you’ll want to laminate them or place them into a dry-erase sleeve. There are 20 spin-it boards that are covered systematically in the packet. Each of the 12 months comes with the same spinning mats. This allows you to teach the skill/mat once and then repeat it monthly.
How many spin it centers are included?
- 240 spin it centers included (20 per month)
- 240 matching recording sheets to match each spin it center
Tell me more!
This is a very SYSTEMATIC
program! The idea is that you will teach the 20 centers ONE TIME
and then simply pull out the new set each month!
What twenty centers are included each month?
The following centers are included for all 12 months!
1. Spin and land on letters A-Z --> Graph the answer
2. Spin Letters Aa-Jj --> Write the answer
3. Spin Letters Kk-TT -->Write the answer
4. Spin Letters Uu-Zz --> Write the answer
5. Spin Letters a-j --> Cover or color the answer
6. Spin Letters k-t --> Cover or color the answer
7. Spin Letters u-z --> Cover or color the answer
8. Spin Letters A-J --> Cover or color the answer
9. Spin Letters K-T --> Cover or color the answer
10. Spin Letters U-Z --> Cover or color the answer
11. Spin Letter A-Z --> Cover or color the answer
12. Spin Letter a-z --> Cover or color the answer
13. Spin Letter Aa-Zz --> Cover or color the answer
14. Spin Letter Aa-Zz --> Trace the answer
15. Spin Letter A-Z --> Trace the answer
16. Spin Letter a-z --> Trace the answer
17. Spin Letter Aa-Zz --> Trace the answer
18. Spin Sounds A-Z --> Trace the answer
19. Spin Sounds A-Z --> Cover or color the answer
20. Spin Letters A-Z --> Cover or color the answer
Have additional questions?
Please email me at email@example.com Thanks!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook