Spiral review makes for great homework! I use spiral review to ensure that my students practice their skills all year long. This could also be used as quick assessments.
MN State Standards included:
* 18.104.22.168 Use place value to describe whole numbers between 10 and 1000 in terms of hundreds, tens and ones. Know that 100 is 10 tens, and 1000 is 10 hundreds.
* 22.214.171.124 Find 10 more or 10 less than a given three-digit number. Find 100 more or 100 less than a given three-digit number.
* 126.96.36.199 Round numbers up to the nearest 10 and 100 and round numbers down to the nearest 10 and 100.
* 188.8.131.52 Compare and order whole numbers up to 1000.
* 184.108.40.206 Use strategies to generate addition and subtraction facts including making tens, fact families, doubles plus or minus one, counting on, counting back, and the commutative and associative properties. Use the relationship between addition and subtraction to generate basic facts.
* 220.127.116.11 Demonstrate fluency with basic addition facts and related subtraction facts.
* 18.104.22.168 Estimate sums and differences up to 100.
* 22.214.171.124 Use mental strategies and algorithms based on knowledge of place value and equality to add and subtract two-digit numbers. Strategies may include decomposition, expanded notation, and partial sums and differences.
* 126.96.36.199 Solve real-world and mathematical addition and subtraction problems involving whole numbers with up to 2 digits.
* 188.8.131.52dentify, create and describe simple number patterns involving repeated addition or subtraction, skip counting and arrays of objects such as counters or tiles. Use patterns to solve problems in various contexts.
* 184.108.40.206 Describe, compare, and classify two- and three-dimensional figures according to number and shape of faces, and the number of sides, edges and vertices (corners).
* 220.127.116.11 Identify and name basic two- and three-dimensional shapes, such as squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, trapezoids, hexagons, cubes, rectangular prisms, cones, cylinders and spheres.
* 18.104.22.168 Tell time to the quarter-hour and distinguish between a.m. and p.m.
* 22.214.171.124 Identify pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. Find the value of a group of coins and determine combinations of coins that equal a given amount.