Also included in
- Do you need a fun set of Camp Songs with MUSIC LITERACY activities for your K-5 music classes? Your students will love the DIFFERENTIATED Orff arrangements and the VARIETY included in this bundle. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing, playing, reading pitch, rhythm, and$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
Do you need a beautiful, lyrical spiritual with MUSIC LITERACY activities? Your students will love Michael Row the Boat and the DIFFERENTIATED Orff accompaniments. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing in unison and harmony, playing, and reading rhythm and treble clef note names.
**Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
**Click “Play" to listen to the attainable, fun Orff arrangement in the video preview above.
Song Arrangements Included in this Easy-to-Use BUNDLE
- Baby Shark (Grades K-5)
- Apples & Bananas (Grades K-5)
- The Ants Go Marching (Grades K-5)
- Michael Row the Boat (Grades 2-5)
to Orff arrangements in the video previews.
Engaging Instrumental Accompaniments Included
- Two rhythmic percussion patterns
- Two melodic percussion patterns
- Ostinato patterns of varying difficulties.
- Music is notated with and without note name prompts
Also Included in this Helpful Lesson
- Student learning outcomes in easy to understand "I can" statements
- A simple, doable, observational assessment option with rubric
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Percussion ensemble score
- Vocal score with simple piano accompaniment
- Simple descant ending to each verse
- Rhythm review
- Guided instruction teaching and learning ostinato patterns
- Built-in student response throughout lesson
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson if desired
- A slide which may be printed as a poster to display in classroom
Lessons in this Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
If you are looking for more READY-TO-USE music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't pass up the sequential bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.