Here are 8 spatial concept activities and games for students with a fun theme! Perfect for using with students at the end of the school year
, when learning about the beach
, to celebrate National Watermelon Day
on August 3, and in conjuction with any school spash days!
Students can practice their spatial relationships with a variety of activities in this pack: independent work, a teacher-led, large group activity, center work, small group or early-finisher activities.
☀️Splash Day Spatial Concepts includes:☀️
• Concept cards
(in color and black/white): 16 cards illustrating concept words
• Splashy Signals (in color and black/white): 30 cards with instructions for students to act out
and move around to show their understanding of spatial concepts
• Where is the Watermelon? (in color): 12 match up cards
• Swimmers Cut and Paste Activity
(in black/white): Teacher reads directions for students to follow.
• Write the Room
: (color cards and black/white recording sheet): Concept cards include under, on top, beside, in front, behind, between, above, middle and out.
• Beach Kids and Starfish (in color and black/white): Students move the starfish
in relation to the kids using concept words.
• Splash Day ABC Order
(in black/white and ready to print): Students alphabetize the following words: above, behind, down, front, left, middle, on, right and under.
• Splash Day Word Search
(in black/white and ready to print): Students find the following words: above, beach, behind, beside, down, fun, hot, left, middle, on, over, right, sand, splash, sun, under, up and water.
→ Please download the Preview File to see details of this unit.
Check Out Our Additional Spatial Concept Related Products
• Cupcake Spatial Concepts
• Hot Days Spatial Concepts
• Monthly Spatial Concepts Big Bundle
• Pumpkin Patch Spatial Concepts
• Readers Spatial Concepts
• School Days Spatial Concepts
• Snow Day Spatial Concepts
• Star Spatial Concepts
• Summertime Spatial Concepts
• Superhero Spatial Strategies
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
Look for the green star next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Have a wonderful day,
All Y’All Need