This "Splashing Into Language Print and Go" is perfect your Summer therapy sessions! All you have to do is PRINT AND GO! Do you own my "No Print Splashing Into Language" packet? This Print and Go is the perfect compliment to the No Print, but it can also be stand alone packet.
Splashing Into Language Print and Go includes the following:
***Each section contains a letter to parents to be sent home with the skills pages for homework.***
1) Categories: You get a total of 10 pages. 3 pages ask the students to identify the images within a category, 3 pages ask the student to name 3 things within a specific category, and 4 pages ask the students to color ALL the images within a specific category.
2) What Does Not Belong?: You get a total of 5 pages with images arranged in fields of 3 and 4 to identify the object that doesn't belong.
3) Pronouns: You get 10 pages. Included are 4 pages asking your students to color all the images for a particular pronouns, 3 pages asking your students to identify the correct pronouns related to the picture when given a choice of 3 pronouns, and 3 pages asking your students to fill in the blank with the correct pronoun. The pronouns addressed include he, she, and it.
4) Object Functions: You get 10 pages of object functions. Included are 5 pages with objects asking the student what you do with each image, as well as, 5 pages with an object function statement and 2 objects for your students to determine the correct object related to the statement.
5) Negations: You get 10 pages. All 10 pages ask your students to cross out all the items that are NOT related to a specific category or theme.
6) Word Associations: You get 8 pages. 4 pages show two images asking the student to tell how the objects are related or associated and 4 pages contain 2 words asking the student to tell how the words are related or associated.
7) Plural Nouns and Past Tense Verbs: You receive 10 pages. 3 pages ask your student to name the correct regular plural nouns, 2 pages asks your students to name the correct irregular plural noun, 3 pages ask your students to name the correct regular past tense verb, and 2 pages ask your students to name the correct irregular past tense verb.
8) Synonyms: You get 12 pages. The first 10 pages list words and ask the student to produce synonyms for each word. The last two pages include word banks for each of the first 10 pages to send home if your students need assistance.
9) Antonyms: You get 12 pages. The first 10 pages list words and asks the student to produce antonyms for each word. The last two pages include word banks for each of the first 10 pages to send home if your students need assistance.
10) Compare and Contrast: You get 10 pages. Each pages contains a graphic organizer to help your students compare and contrast the images found on the page.
11) Inferencing: You get 5 pages. Read the "bubbles" to your students and have them guess what is being discussed/described.
12) Absurdities: You get 5 pages of absurdities and 5 answer pages. Each page contains four images and asks your student to locate what doesn't make sense in the picture and tell why it doesn't make sense.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
***Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credits for your next purchase!***
The Speech Owl