Not just for Thanksgiving! Read below and look at the preview!
This product was created for the book "Splat Says Thank You" by Rob Scotton.
*** This activity pack can be used at Thanksgiving or any time of year. The write the room activity has a generic theme and a Thanksgiving theme. There is also a thank you letter that is a Thanksgiving theme and a generic theme. ***
1. Set of 24 comprehension card to go with the book Splat Says Thank You by Rob Scotton. Game board to use with the questions (color and b/w).
2. Write the room activity with 20 sight word cards (1st and 2nd grade) and 2 recording sheets. There is also a blank set of card with each theme for you to add your own words
3. Worksheet for students to draw and write what they are thankful for
4. Friendship book for students to write and draw about one of their friends. Both a boy and girl version.
5. More simple worksheet for students to write about their best friend, both a boy and girl version.
6. Thank you letter for students to write to one of their friends, a generic and Thanksgiving theme
You might also be interested in my other Splat the Cat products:
Secret Agent Splat Reading and Writing Activities
Splat the Cat - 7 Book Bundle
Splat and the Cool School Trip Activity Pack
Scaredy-Cat Splat Literacy Activities
Back to School with Splat the Cat!
Love, Splat Activity Pack
Merry Christmas Splat Book Companion
You might also be interested in my other Thanksgiving products:
Thanksgiving Mini Books
Thanksgiving Task Cards
Thanksgiving Reading Comprehension Passages and Activities
Thanksgiving - Fact and Opinion
I Have, Who Has - Past Tense Verbs Thanksgiving Theme
I Have, Who Has - Antonyms Thanksgiving Theme
I Have, Who Has - Sight Words Thanksgiving Theme
Thanksgiving Trivia PowerPoint Game
Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest