Your students will love playing Splat! This is a fast paced fly swatter game to practice sight words.
How to play:
• Divide students into two teams.
• On a large white board tape word cards up randomly.
• One student from each team comes to the board with the fly
swatter in hand.
• The teacher calls out a word sight word.
• Students race to locate and swat the word before their opponent.
This pack includes:
• List of Dr. Fry’s First 100 Sight Words
• 100 sight word cards (divided into four lists of 25 words each)
• 4 blank cards