Your students will love playing Splat! This is a fast paced fly swatter game to practice short and long vowel words.
How to play:
• Divide students into two teams.
• On a large white board tape the cards up randomly.
• One student from each team comes to the board with the fly swatter in hand.
• The teacher calls out a word.
• Students race to locate and swat the word before their opponent.
This pack includes:
• Directions for play
• Master list of 100 short and long vowels for teacher reference
• 100 long and short vowel word cards using CVC and CVCe patterns.