Also included in
- A five-day writer's workshop for your heritage Spanish students to use simile in a short personal narrative about their name. This is a digital assignment for your heritage Spanish students to analyze six spoken word poems. Students will identify metaphor, simile, analogy, imagery, and personificati$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
- A thirty-day unit about identity for heritage speakers.This unit provides you with worksheets, Google assignments, project rubrics, vocab lists, teaching objectives guiding questions, discussion questions, complete lesson plans, and exams for teaching about identity with a Heritage Speakers class. T$67.50$75.00Save $7.50
- This bundle will give you a starting point for teaching a Spanish for Heritage Speakers class. Download the scope and sequence preview for this bundle here. What's inside?First Day of Heritage Speaker Class QuestionnaireHeritage Speakers Unit: La identidad Profe por un momentoEl círculo literarioThe$157.95$175.50Save $17.55
A digital assignment for your heritage Spanish students to analyze six spoken word poems. Students will identify metaphor, simile, analogy, imagery, and personification.
How to use this resource:
Assign this Google Slideshow to your students in your Learning Management System of choice.
See this blog post for more information about this resource.
This resource is compatible with distance learning.
Included in this product:
- 6 Google Slides (Spanish version)
- 6 Google Slides (English version)
- Answer key in Spanish
- Answer key in English
- Short presentation about simile, metaphor, & analogy
- Teacher lesson plan
Two days (120 min)
Google Slides. All text is EDITABLE. Please make sure you are comfortable using Google Drive products before purchasing.
Mild swearing is present in some of the videos.
Videos are in English with some Spanish sprinkled in. Slides are provided in Spanish and in English. Slideshow about metaphor, simile, and analogy is in Spanish.
- Watch six spoken word poem videos in English (with some Spanish).
- Identify simile, metaphor, analogy, imagery, & personification.
This product pairs with:
This product is included in: Heritage Speakers Unit: La Identidad// Identity Unit para hispanohablantes
You may also like:
FREE Guinea Ecuatorial - Culture - video embedded notes (en español)
Paraguay y Uruguay Culture- video embedded notes (en español)
España y Cuba Culture- video embedded notes (en español)
Puerto Rico y La República Dominicana Culture- video embedded notes (en español)
More distance learning resources:
Mi vida híbrida Google Doc assignment for heritage speakers
Find me on social media:
Did you know that when I upload a new product, that product is 50% off for the first 24 hrs? Click here to follow my store so you don't miss a half-price product again!
Get access to the FREEBIE FOLDER on my blog here.