Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.56 MB | 16 pages
1. Teach your students the numbers 1 -100. Only do this activity
when they have mastered them.
2. Teach them to say your TL word for ‘next’ when they see the arrow.
3. Teach them: (You can use my slides and change for your TL.)
“you’re right” “finish”
4. Assign partners. If there must be one group of 3, have two partners with back to screen. Partner “X” has his or her back to the screen/projection board and on cue will start guessing a number. Partner “Y” is looking at the board and must sit on his or her hands and say higher or lower, but cannot indicate it. When the number is guessed. “Y” says “you’re right.” Upon seeing the arrow, “Y” says “next.”
5. Assign each pair a number (A, B, or C) that corresponds to the first movie they need to watch. On the screen, there is an “A” movie, a “B” movie, and a “C” movie all playing at the same time. Each movie is different, so that while Y, who was assigned “B,” is guessing the numbers from the movie marked “B,” he or she she won’t be helped by the two teams on either side because they will be looking at the other movies (“A” and “C”).
6. There are five numbers with thirty seconds to guess each number and 5 seconds of transition. Once the movie reaches the end, the partners switch sides and reverse roles. At this point, “A” becomes “B”- “B” becomes “C” and “C” becomes “A.” For the third video you can let them decide who has which position.
7. Replay the video for each round.
When there is just one video the price will be $2.00 and for two videos and handouts, the price is $3.00. If you have any questions, contact me at email@example.com.