Square Pumpkin: Scoop up these TEN worksheets to be used with, "Spookley the Square Pumpkin" written by Joe Troiano! After reading, continue literacy skills such as reading comprehension, rhyme, story sequencing, writing conventions, word building, and more!
Activity Pages Included...
- Illustrate a new book cover.
- Write a list of adjectives to describe Spookley.
- Write a list of how you would feel if you were Spookley.
- Write rhyming pairs from story.
- Writing Prompt: "Would you rather be a square or round pumpkin?" **includes 3 sizes for differentiation**
- Sequence the Spookley story events.
- Illustrate story vocabulary (odd, tease, fright, gap, crop, rare).
- Write sentences with story vocabulary (odd, tease, fright, gap, crop, rare).
- Spookley word search
- Spookley word building
- Halloween bulletin board display
- Fall bulletin board display
- literacy centers
- morning work
- no prep substitute plans