Use this Pumpkin Literacy Booklet to accompany the story "Spookley the Square Pumpkin" by Joe Troiano.
Cut along the dotted line (if you're class is short on time) or cut out each pumpkin and assemble your booklet with a green ribbon (like the one pictured).
Reading & Writing Activities included in this download:
1. Blank Pumpkin Cover Page (Students can draw Spookley's face in the pumpkin)
2. Comprehension Questions
3. Student Response - Favorite Part
4. Character Change - Do you think Spookley changes?
5. Central Message/Theme
6. Character Traits using evidence from the text
7. What makes you special writing response
I hope your students enjoy making it as much as mine did! Please follow me for MORE product alerts and FREEBIES!
Check out the Spookley Booklet for Kindergarten below:
Spookley the Square Pumpkin K Version
FEEDBACK is MUCH appreciated :)