Do you need a fun way to help your students write their own word problems? This Halloween-themed project enables students to create their own single-step spooky word problems. Create a fun hallway display with the three craftivities included.
- A 14-page PowerPoint presentation that provides examples of Halloween-themed word problems for each of the math operations and provides the teacher with an opportunity to guide students through writing their own
- A list of Halloween and autumn themed words for students to use in their word problems
- A page including one example of a word problem using each math operation to be printed and shared with students to use as a guide
- Hallway display signs ("Check Out Our Spooky Word Problems!")
- Three fun craftivity templates for students to create (Dracula, Frankenstein, Witch Hat)
- Publishing page for students to use for their final draft