This is Bingo using Halloween songs instead of calling cards - just create a playlist with the songs listed and shuffle! Each card has 24 songs listed, there are 25 songs in all. Currently there are 10 playing cards - if you have more students, either have students pair up or print enough copies for your class and let them know that there may be more than one winner - as long as they are listening!
- Print the playing cards - I suggest printing on card stock & laminating.
- Create a playlist (I use iTunes, but you could use YouTube, Spotify, etc.) with the songs listed below.
- Decide how you want to play: first person to get 4 corners, row/column/diagonal, X, letter E, etc.
- Either hand select each song or I prefer to select shuffle & press play!
- I play 30 seconds - 1 minute of each song (depending on the class - you know your students best!
- If the students have the song on their card, they should cover it with a chip (or you could use candy corn, halloween cereal, skittles, etc.) *Students should start with a chip on the “Free Me” (Free) space.
- First person to get the pattern selected at the beginning of the game (4 corners, row/column/diagonal, X, letter E, etc) stands and says Happy Halloween!
- TIP: Print the song list and check off the songs as they play so that you can check their answers when they
Please note: This does NOT come with the mp3s, but I did give you a list of the songs used so that you can easily create your own playlist. Thanks!