This is a growing bundle of all my Spoons Games. These games are designed for grades 4-5. Any future games I make will be added to this bundle. To see all the games, click here
Want to try before you buy?
Click here to see a free set for Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, and Homographs.
This game is designed to be played just like the card game Spoons. Only instead of finding matches that are the same number, the matches are educational concepts.
Note that each game contains only 16 cards. There is no discard pile. The students keep passing the cards. However, if you wish to have a discard pile and dealer, simply print two sets of the cards.
The only difference between this game of spoons in the “fun” game of spoons is that the last person to grab the spoon is not eliminated. They have to tell the person with the match to “Prove it.” I made this change to make it more educational.
Spoons Games Currently Included in this Bundle:
1. Figurative Language Set 1
2. Decomposing Fractions
3. Decimal Place Value through Millionths
4. Identifying Basic Fractions (Great for introducing and teaching the rules of the game.)
5. Identify the Value of X
6. Representing Decimals
7. Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
8. Multiplying Fractions
9. Equivalent Fractions (2 Sets)
10. Multiplying Fractions and Whole Numbers
11. Determining Volume (2 Sets)
12. GCF and LCM (2 Games)
13. Multiplying and Dividing by Powers of 10 (2 sets)
14. Figurative Language: Set 2
15. Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, and Homographs
16. Idioms (2 Sets)
17. Synonyms (2 Sets)