Lesson and activities designed to introduce German students to a variety of different sports.
- Power Point and vocabulary list for students that introduces vocabulary through immersion
- Discussion questions for students (can be used in small groups or as a class)
- Crossword puzzle (with answer key)
- Class interview/survey activity
- Pop quiz
- Two Piggeldy and Frederick activities with links to the YouTube videos
- Socratic Seminar for students to discuss the benefits of sports in school (based on a Rubric by Angelika Becker and Laura King)
- Fly Swatters game board
- Quiz (with study guide)
Designed for a level 2 German class.