This is a complete unit designed for the Sports Coaching unit of work. It is relevant to both the Sport, Lifestyle & Recreation (SLR) course as well as the Physical Activity and Sport Studies (PASS) course.
Included in this unit of work:
- 60 comprehensive tasks designed to challenge students of all abilities and learning styles
- Activities such as individual tasks, cooperative and competitive group work, ICT research, creative designs and meaningful critical thinking tasks.
- All resources are either attached or link has been provided
- Each of Bloom's Taxonomy learning styles (Knowing, Understanding, Applying, Analysing, Creating and Evaluating)
- All of the Multiple Intelligences PLUS two more (Verbal, Mathematical/Logical, Visual/Spatial, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, Naturalistic, Kinaesthetic, Musical plus two new; Existential and Moral)
Everything has been designed thoroughly so that you can implement your next unit of work immediately. All you have to do is provide students with the matrix and let them pick and choose their desired learning goals.
This unit of work will comprehensively cover the SLR and PASS course outcomes and I guarantee it will keep your class busy and highly engaged.
Say goodbye to traditional lecture style teaching and rewards your students today!