Ready for round 2? Well then why not grab a copy of Sports Day Number Puzzle Pictures Volume II; the second installment of art and math learning games to complement your usual classroom material.
While a lot of educational activities focus on your kid's memory skills, Number Puzzle Pictures is aimed at engaging more of their mental capacities in problem solving, spatial awareness, numbers, and drawing fun sport-themed doodles.
This set contains 50 sports drawings that have been split up into a grid of smaller and smaller squares and then jumbled around. Your kids must then piece the doodle drawings back together again square by square until they're back in their correct, original form and revealed as something you might see at school sports day. After the logical side of their brain has worked its magic to complete the puzzle, they can then show off their creative side by adding lots of color.
This is how Sports Day Number Puzzle Pictures work in the classroom, at home, or even as a fun children's car activity:
1. Download and open the PDF file.
2. Pick any Number Puzzle Picture from the collection. Inside you'll find 4x4 puzzles, followed by 6x6 puzzles, and then 8x8 puzzles; each given a different challenge for the chosen puzzle. That's a total of 150 puzzles!
3. Print off as many puzzles as you need for the number of pupils in your class.
4. Hand out the printed sheets along with a pencil. The great thing about this fun class activity is that your kids will know exactly what to do to start solving the puzzle.
5. Hand out lots of pens and crayons to your kids so they can finish off their cool, sporty puzzles.