This pack is perfect for any time of year! I love to use this pack in the fall and spring when I can do some of the stations outside and inside to let the kids get some fresh air....but be learning as well! This pack is sure to be a "ball"!
This pack includes 9 stations:
1. Having A Ball: Bouncing Activity
2. Does Surface Matter? How balls bounce differently on different surfaces
3. What Happens When A Ball Bounces? QR code video connection
4. Fractions Are A Ball: Basketball Pie Graphs
5. Floating In Air: Bernoulli's Principal STEM activity
6. Are You Average? Football Throw Math Connections
7. Soaker Saturation: Soaker Balls Liquid Measurement Station
8. Beach Ball Bounce: PSI testing and the Effects on a Beach Ball's Bounce
9. Time "Fore" Golf: Controlled Experiment of Inclined Planes and golf balls
Do all of the stations or pick and choose...these activities are STEM filled for your students. Science...Technology...Engineering...and Math all rolled up into a Ball for you! This pack includes station description cards for the class, lessons, supplies, and set up directions, record sheets, and QR Code Connections!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard