Looking for a fun way to teach social skills.social skills bundle will be a favorite for your students who love sports. This bundle includes my three sports themed social skills products for one low price. You will save 40% by purchasing this bundle.
Grand Slam Social Skills:
It is no secret that teaching students social skills is critical to student success. I wanted to find a way to teach this important topic that is enjoyable for students (and teachers). Since baseball season is right around the corner, I thought that teaching social skills using a baseball theme would be a lot of fun. Students can have fun playing their own baseball (or softball) game while learning about manners, self-control, conversation skills, friendship, and good sportsmanship. Who says learning can’t be fun?!
Included in this packet: over 150 Game Cards!!
• Game Board (one for teams and one for individual use)
• Game die
• Game pieces (1 boy: red, 1 girl: blue, 1 boy and girl: black line)
• 5 Categories of questions: All-Star Manners (36), Championship Communication (36), Good Sportsmanship (24), Home Run Friendship (36), Grand Slam Self-Control (36)
• Blank Card Sheet (to make your own questions for the game)
• Game Instructions
• 6 different Baseball sticker incentive behavior (or social skills) charts (an added bonus!)
• Social skills student tracking sheet (to track progress toward specific skills taught during the game)
Touchdown to Expected Behavior:
RE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? This fun football themed game will teach your students the importance of showing appropriate behavior in the classroom, at lunch, and during recess. Students will learn the difference between expected and unexpected behavior by playing a game of football.
*Football Field Game Board
*Helmet, Jersey, and Pom-Pom Game Pieces
*48 Behavior Situation Cards (16 recess, lunchroom, and classroom situations)
*16 Touchdown Behavior Role Play Cards
*Behavior Sticker Charts (to track expected student behavior)
*Behavior Certificates (to reward expected student behavior)
*Expected and Unexpected Behavior Worksheet
*Expected and Unexpected Behavior Posters
Slam Dunk Social Skills
Kids will love learning about social skills while playing a fun game of basketball. This game teaches kids 5 essential social skills: Perspective Taking, Conversation Etiquette, Boundary Setting , Being aTeam Player, and Problem Solving. Kids will answer basketball themed questions as they earn points and get a chance to make a free throw.
Basketball Court Game Board
10 Perspective Taking Cards
10 Conversation Etiquette Cards
10 Boundary Setting Cards
10 Team Player Cards
10 Problem Solving Cards
10 Free Throw Cards
5 Social Skills Posters