Can't get your disengaged reluctant students interested in writing?
Enjoy 45 NO PREP sports & video-game themed writing prompts in task card, PowerPoint and Google slide format - Perfect for distance learning or Google Callassroom!
- 15 informational writing prompts
- 15 persuasive writing prompts
- 15 narrative writing prompts
These CCSS-aligned writing prompts are based on anchor standards for writing and perfect for ANY age/grade.
All 45 writing prompt task cards include:
- a unique writing prompt (for paragraphs, essays or research!)
- a reminder writing step section
- a brainstorming section for planning
- a lined page for students to write a final draft (last pages of file)
Zip file includes:
- 45 writing prompt task cards (1/2 page PDF)
- 45 PowerPoint slides to display all task card writing prompts (editable)
- 45 Google slides for Google Classroom activity (make a copy to edit and share!)
- BONUS: 3 PDF rubrics for effortless grading (3-pt, 4-pt and 5-pt rubrics)
We all have several students who we cannot seem to motivate. All they care about is sports or video games.
Stop using boring worksheets! Start using this product and see your apathetic, reluctant students transform before your eyes...as mine did!
THIS IS THE SOLUTION!! Engage students for the rest of the year!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE LOGOS, BRANDS, TEAMS, ORGANIZATIONS, ETC. LINKED IN THE PRODUCT OR APPEARING IN THE PRODUCT OR PRODUCT THUMBNAIL; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Pair with my Editable Lesson Template and suggested activities for complete NO PREP lessons.
You may also like :)