Can't get your disengaged reluctant students interested in writing?
Enjoy 45 NO PREP sports & video-game themed writing prompts!
- 15 informational
- 15 persuasive
- 15 narrative
These CCSS-aligned writing prompts are based on anchor standards for writing and perfect for ANY age/grade.
All 45 writing prompt task cards include:
- a unique writing prompt (for paragraphs, essays or research!)
- a reminder writing step section
- a brainstorming section for planning
- a lined page for students to write a final draft (last pages of file)
Zip file includes:
- 45 writing prompt task cards (1/2 page & full page PDFs)
- First & Final Draft lined paper template (1/2 page & full page PDFs)
- 46 PowerPoint slides for all writing prompts and final draft template
- BONUS: 2 PDF rubrics (4-pt & 5-pt scale)
We all have several students who we cannot seem to motivate. All they care about is sports or video games.
Stop using boring worksheets! Start using this product and see your apathetic, reluctant students transform before your eyes...as mine did!
THIS IS THE SOLUTION!! Engage students for the rest of the year!
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE LOGOS, BRANDS, TEAMS, ORGANIZATIONS, ETC. LINKED IN THE PRODUCT OR APPEARING IN THE PRODUCT OR PRODUCT THUMBNAIL; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Pair with my Editable Lesson Template
and suggested activities for complete NO PREP lessons.
You may also like :)
Sports & Video-Game centered homework bundle students will love
Sports & Video-Game themed activities for ANY text: Engage reluctant readers
Apathetic Student: Sports & Hip Hop Reading
ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
ELA Task Cards
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
Poetry Lessons & Units
Writing & Grammar Units
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
ELA Rubrics and Assessments
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR TEACHING RESOURCES & TIPS