Act out various sports with fun and easy yoga poses!
Pretend to be a soccer player, windsurfer, and a volleyball player! Instantly download these 53 sports yoga cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
What’s included in these Sports yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 20 Yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Sports Cards
• All cards are full color
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Sports yoga pose cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here
. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
• Farm Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
• Earth Day Yoga Cards for Kids
• Ocean Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
Katie's Karate Class
• Forest Fairy Yoga Cards for Kids
• Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
• Zoo Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here
Follow us on