Get your students up and moving with Review: Scoot for Jackie Robinson (SS2H1 and California standard 2.5)! Students will enjoy having the chance to move and learn about this historical figure. Students will read comprehension passages about Jackie Robinson's life and why he is important. Passages are followed by questions in a test prep format. A timeline with questions is provided as another way to monitor student's learning. Constructed responses provide students the opportunity to write about his life. These pages/activities are intended to supplement your study on Jackie Robinson.
Included in the product are the following:
• 2 Reading passages titled "Sportsmanship" (one for readers who may need a little more support) The questions are the same for both "Sportsmanship" passages.
• 1 Cut and Paste Activity
• 1 Reading passage titled "Jackie Robinson"
• 1 Jackie Robinson's Timeline
• 1 Construct a Cube Fact Writing Activity
• 1 Spinner Fact Writing Activity
• 3 Constructed responses
• 1 Baseball Graphic Organizer
• 1 Review: Scoot for Jackie Robinson
• 1 Review: Scoot for Jackie Robinson recording sheet
• 1 Review: Scoot for Jackie Robinson recording sheet (Key)
• 2 Teacher note pages
You may also like:
Martin Luther King, Jr. Civil Rights
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.