This game can be played in a classroom setting or at home. It aims to improve vocabulary through game play.
Number of players: 2 - 8 players.
How to play:
- Players must learn names of all the animals on the cards in required language.
- Each player starts with one card.
- A card from the pile is put in the middle.
- Players must find a matching animal on their own card then say the name of the animal and grab the center card quickly.
- The fastest player keeps the card.
- The player with the most cards at the end wins.
- Print the slides.*
- Cut each slide along dotted line.
- Laminate each card.
*For improved game play these slides should be printed on thick paper.
File type: PowerPoint slides
File size: 321 KB