with these versatile printables. The formatting makes them appropriate for all ages
, including adults
The learner and their partner each hold a page of images that the other can't see. Each page will look very similar, except for some subtle differences. The learner and their partner must take turns to describe all that they see so they can find the differences on their pages.
Included in this packet are 4 different pairs of pictures with an increasing amount of differences in each set.
Who could use this product?
This product would be great for a Speech Language Pathologists or teacher, especially if working in the Special Education settings or with stroke patients with aphasia. This material could be used 1:1 with students, at work-stations in pairs or in a group setting (see suggestions below ☟).
Previewing the Product:
Click ‘preview’ at the top of the page to view what the provided pages look like.
• 4 pairs of spot the difference pages.
• 4 Answer keys with red Xs identifying the differences.
• Great for partner work.
• Use in a group setting by having small groups share a page each. The team members can take turns describing and asking questions.
• SLP use 1:1 or send home for homework (while complying with the TOU).
• I have also used this activity with stroke patients with aphasia working on word finding at complex sentence level.
• Object Function Task Cards
• Opposites Digital Interactive Notebook
• Semantic Features Digital Interactive Notebook - Categories, Location & Function
Tips For Customers:
Click the green star ★ above to follow
my store. I often upload products similar to this one and I don't want you to miss out!
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback
to gain credits you can use towards future purchases! Find out more here.
to connect with me on Facebook
to connect with me on Instagram
to connect with me on Pinterest
If you have any questions or problems,
please contact me through the Q & A section. Emails
are also welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org